Preparation for the Program
Preparation for the Program:
Preparing for your arrival is an important phase of the program, because the final result depends on the quality of the preparation.
7 days before arrival to the Program it is recommended to exclude from your diet:
1. Alcohol and soda drinks
2. Table salt
3.Sugar and sweeteners (except stevia)
4. Starchy foods (potatoes, bananas)
5. Refined products (vegetable oils, sugar, white rice, quick cereals, etc.)
6. All fried, smoked, salted, pickled, canned food
7. Fast food
8. Pastries, confectionery, bread made from white flour
9. Red meat, meat broths, and meat products.
The principles of the diet:
1. You should eat mostly organic food (no preservatives, dyes, etc.)
2. The food should mostly consist of plant foods, the one raw as well as boiled (grilled also)
3. You should eat fresh food, not subjected to conservation and other industrial processing methods
4. It is necessary to limit food containing gluten (wheat, oats, rye) - not more than 3 times a week
5. Eat small portions, 5-6 times a day, be fractional
6. Drink a day for at least 1.5 liters of clean drinking water
1. Vegetables, fruits, berries (fresh or frozen), herbs, spices
2. Milk (if it is tolerated) and milk products, cheese (mozzarella)
3. White chicken meat without skin (organic meat)
4. Steamed or boiled fish and seafood (except tuna, shrimp and oysters)
5. Unrefined vegetable oils (olive, flax, pumpkin, sunflower, etc.)
6. Porridge, cooked in water – better: flax, buckwheat, barley, brown rice
7. Beans, if they are tolerated (soy, beans, lentils, peas, mung beans, beans)
8. Vegetable soup, fish soup, chicken broth (organic meat)
9. Whole wheat bread, not more than 3 times a week (preferably buckwheat bread)
10. Green, red, black tea, freshly ground coffee, not more than 1 - 2 cups a day, with or without milk.
Fasting day according to the one of the following schemes:
Option 1: water fasting day. During the day, you should drink 2-2.5 liters of clean drinking water. You can add lemon juice or ginger, the proportion should be 1 tablespoon of lemon juice to 1 liter of water.
Option 2: fasting day on kefir. During the day, you should drink yogurt (at least 1% fat), total day volume is 1-1.5 liters.
Option 3: apple fasting day (if it is tolerated). During the day, you should drink 1.5 liters of fresh apple juice and 200-300 ml of flax seed water. Flax seed water should be consumed before the juice.
Option 4: fasting day on oat water. During the day, you should drink the oat water; total day volume is 1.0 liter. Oat cake should have been grounded in a coffee grinder and eaten.
Before the program starts, it is recommended to undergo a medical examination to get the following documents:
Abdomen and Kidney Ultrasound results (3 months)
A Complete Blood Count (10 days) (if necessary)
Biochemical Blood Analysis (10 days) (if necessary)
A urinalysis (10 days) (if necessary)
ECG (after 40 years) (1 month), Fibrogastroduodenoscopy (if necessary)
Gynecologist Exam results (if indicated)
Be careful not to forget with you:
1. Athletic shoes and sports outfit
2. Swimsuit (swimming trunks) and bath items
3. Bathing suit and bath accessories
4. Personal hygiene items